Sunday, November 11, 2018

I'm back! Time to get busy!!!


It's been a while since I was blogging regularly. Several reasons for that including performing well over 400 times a year, while fulfilling the duties of husband, father, grandfather, brother, friend, etc. puts a guy in a jam timewise sometimes. Another reason is that there has been SO MUCH coverage of President Trump that frankly, I needed a break.

So, a break I took!

It's a good time to return to writing. Trump is a likely subject on a daily basis, the Mueller probe seems to be heading into its last few chapters, a new and divided Congress will gavel in next January and before we know it, people will begin to declare their candidacy for President of the United States, the election for which is less than two years away from today.

There will be so much going on that it will be like trying to drink from a fire hose.

In the end, though, Trump is Trump and he's the story of a lifetime. I'm not a fan but as a friend recently reminded me for the umpteenth time, I was an early voice that said: "Don't laugh, gang - he could do it..." While I hoped fervently he didn't win, he did (I think) and he apparently wants to run again.

Dear god, how do I sit this one out?

I can't.

So...LIFE has been reorganized a bit, and I hope to post something worthwhile a few times a week. Some posts will be short, some will be long. Enjoy them however you wish. Let me know what you think, regardless if you agree or disagree.

(New post on you know who will be out shortly!)

Thanks-

Bill


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back to blogging. Your life is so full and busy but you always find time to make reasonable observations about what's on people's minds. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete