Sunday, September 25, 2011

Check out the Incidental Economist today...

The folks at The Incidental Economist website have reprinted an email I sent in last week, I basically laid out my journey into the world of health care reform, how and why I became interested, etc.

The thing that continues to draw me back to TIE is the approach they take. Minimal political bashing. They take an objective, data driven, and fair minded look at the various issues facing our country in terms of health care reform. They often write on the issues or developments of the day, so there's a nice topical flavor to things. They do a great job at simplifying a complex subject matter into words the common reader can digest. They show their work. They back up their claims.

I learn things from these guys, and I encourage everyone to visit their site regularly.

If you're interested in reading the piece, you can see it here.

2 comments:

  1. Cool letter and link. I'm glad someone has the fortitude to tackle what it takes to actually understand Health Care. Got here from the Fray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ian...

    Please follow RC regularly...

    ReplyDelete