Thursday, November 17, 2011

2012 Presidential Candidates Quiz: Find Your Match

 Which Presidential candidate do you match up best with?


Take this twenty-five question survey to see which candidate aligns closest to your thoughts...



Take the quiz here...



Source: http://2012election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004491

My results:

Your matches:
Click a candidate to see his/her positions under the questions.
 Obama
85% agreed
 
 Huntsman
55% agreed
 
 Johnson
53% agreed
 
 Paul
50% agreed
 
 Santorum
36% agreed
 
 Perry
35% agreed
 
 Romney
31% agreed
 
 Cain
29% agreed
 
 Gingrich
29% agreed
 
 Bachmann
20% agreed
 

5 comments:

  1. I ended up with Huntsman-I see you are a tad more liberal than I :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My selection before the quiz was Obama and my selection after the quiz was again Obama, no surprise for me. The only other Candidates I would consider would be Huntsman or Paul.

    BTW...who is Johnson, and Roemer and why are they included in the quiz results?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete