Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blogging resumes tomorrow...


 Its been a light few days for Reasonable Conversation. My performance schedule has been pretty hectic this week and honestly, I just didn't see much that caught my eye recently. There are a few things I've been intrigued by, most notably the Catholic contraception controversy. There's a piece on that in the pipeline that is sure to upset a few people.

Traffic to the blog has steadily risen over the last several months. We're averaging about 140 hits per day and some days, we're pushing almost two hundred, which adds up fast. All of this has exceeded my expectations and motivated me to keep the blog interesting, pertinent and informative. Thank you to everyone who has bookmarked Reasonable Conversation and makes it a regular stop throughout your daily web surfing.

Thanks,

 Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment