Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank You, Congressman Paul for having the guts to say what you did...


Ron Paul will not be the GOP nomination come next November. He will, in all likelihood, be long gone from the race.

Even if he was the nomination and running against Barack Obama, I'd probably not vote for him. However, of all the Republicans chasing the brass ring, he stands out as the most principled, most genuine politician in that group.

What I heard him say about our foreign policy last night moved me. If it was purely a choice between Paul and Obama on foreign policy, I would vote for him.

Watch this and realize how rare his kind is, and the guts it takes to say what needed to be said.




We should applaud him, not point and laugh...

1 comment:

  1. Ron is just a tad off, Bachmann is just nuts. Ron is sincere but he is an optimist. I don't think we start a war over the drone, but covert attempts to destroy it would be worthwhile

    ReplyDelete