Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger back on line, recent posts still MIA...

UPDATE: Blogger had a major crash Thursday during a maintenance update. They were down for over 20 hours. The good news is that functionality is back up and they are in the process of re-posting the entries from those hours just before when everything went to Hell.

I appreciate your patience, I hope the two missing posts I have re-appear overnight or at the very least by the end of the weekend. I'm working on a back up system outside of the Blogger service.

The two missing posts were "Poetry Night at the White House" and "Gingrich throws hat in Presidential ring with shaky start." Since we've been told they WILL come back at some point, I won't attempt to recreate them.

I've got several topics I plan to address over the weekend including Ron Paul announcing his candidacy for POTUS in 2012, John McCain's essay on torture in the Washington Post, The WSJ op-ed on Mitt Romney, the NYT's op-ed on Newt Gingrich, plus a few other goodies...

Have a nice weekend and please check in if you have time...

Thanks,

 Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment