Saturday, May 21, 2011

What if the world ends, who do you want to see in heaven?

  I guess we have until 6:00pm this evening to find out whether all this talk about the end of the world is for real. I got to wondering, if it is...and I made it into heaven, who would I want to see? My Mom. She passed away in 2007 and I miss her a lot. I'd definitely  look for her first. I need to tell her about the great grandsons she didn't get to meet. I  have some questions for her that she never answered before she left. Now, I suppose, we've got all the time in the world, er, heaven to talk about some things...

  I then started wondering who else would I like to see? Other than relatives? My old friend Stew who died a few years ago from a brain aneurysm. A kid named Steve. Historical figures would include Abraham Lincoln, FDR and Ronald Reagan. Then I thought about musicians. John Lennon, Glen Pavone, George Gershwin and Stevie Ray Vaughn. Athletes? I'd love to see Roberto Clemente.

 Who would you want to talk to?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment