Thursday, May 19, 2011

In case I'm not around after Saturday...

  According to Harold Camping, head of Family Radio Worldwide. Saturday is going to be one helluva of a day for all of us:

                                                        
  It would be both easy and boring to ridicule Mr. Camping and his groups beliefs. I won't do that. According to his website, the reasons for the devastating earthquake that is due to hit sometime Saturday is caused by several factors, as evidenced by these signs:

  "...the complete degradation of the Christian church, the devastating moral breakdown of society, the re-establishment of National Israel in1948, the emergence of the 'Gay Pride Movement', and the complete disregard of the Bible in all of society today..."


 I have no idea if this man has some inside knowledge that no one else does. My gut tells me if it was as clear cut as he says it is, wouldn't other major Church denominations be adding their support? If they are, I haven't heard it.

 I hope Saturday comes and goes with no unusual events, let alone earthquakes. I do hope some local law enforcement officials in the Oakland, CA area are keeping an eye on things so nothing tragic happens like we've seen in the past.

 Faith is a very personal thing and a lot of good people are taking grief because of this man's prediction. Its a shame.

  I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday....(The good Lord willing, of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment